Planetary Settlement Kit
A Planetary Settlement Kit is an Open Source piece of fabricated Hardware, based on the early 21st century Civilization Starter Kit.
The Planetary Starter Kit is contained within a 5000 tonne landing craft that can be relatively easily transported to a different planet and is able to survive reentry.
Additional to the Hardware and supplies carried by the Planetary Settlement Kit, ist's computer systems provide a database of common open source hard and software to be able to quicly jumpstart a settlement and supply it with hard and software to rapidly make it self sufficient.
* ALI control system * 2x Mendel XL 8000 Fabricator (8000m3) * 4x Mendel XL 1000 Fabricator (1000m3) * 12x Mendel M 1000 Fabricator (1m3) * 36x Mendel S 1000 Fabricator (1l) * 4x Mendel D Smart Dust Fabricator * Capable of fabricating an entite Fabricator Subsystem in 30 days
* 4x Bulldozer * 4x 25t 4x4 Truck * 2x 25t Mobile Crane * 10x 4x4 Cars * 2x 4x4 Busses * 4x Tractor
* Varies * 1000x Sattelite Stratolink Constellation (combined planetery observation and communication)
* Barracks style housing for 100 families * 10km power and data distribution conduits * 10km fresh and brown water piping * Water * 100MW fusion reactor
* Food for one year * Medical supplies for two years